IN THE PROCESS OF TIME

The fact that time flies fast doesn't mean that the Lessons that comes with Time should fly off.

You must have been stuck in traffic at a particular point in your life, especially if you reside in Lagos.

I've heard stories of passengers and motorists being stuck in traffic for hours (I mean total stand-still). I felt they exaggerated sometimes until I had a first-hand experience.

I was on my way to visit a particular friend of mine, where I was headed to shouldn't take me more than 25 minutes maximum, but unfortunately I ended up spending 2hours 30minutes on a journey of 25minutes. But that's part of the price you pay to get the prize in Lagos. 

While stuck in traffic I was always checking my wristwatch so as to know what time it was. My wrist would have screamed at the top of its voice if it could do that day.

The gridlock defied all odds that day, including my Driver's tenacious effort. I figured out there was nothing I could do, so I enjoyed the gridlock as it was part of the process.

Little by little, the traffic began to move and unwind even though it looked like forever. Then suddenly it became totally free and the journey ahead became so smooth and seamless.

Surprisingly I forgot about my experience in the gridlock within minutes, the smooth traffic and fresh air made me forget about the amount of time I'd spent in the traffic.

In Life we'd be posed with different challenges and situations, but the truth remains that these moment of trials will be forgotten once breakthrough steps into the scene, all that matters then won't be the amount of years spent but the peace and tranquility that you experience upon the arrival breakthrough.

It's the same way a pregnant woman forgets the pains of childbirth when she hears the cries of her little Child. 

She immediately forgets the ordeals of childbirth as they've been replaced with the joy, love, and peace her child brings.

It might not look like it yet, but stay determined to scale through as it's just a matter of time (Psalms 30:5).

Do well to stay optimistic as it's all but a matter of time.

Stay energized to move forward.

Comments

  1. God bless you always 🗡️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Such a great encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pin point...well weighted post. TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Life transforming. In fact, I lack the adjective to qualify this iconic piece. Well done, Michael👑

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOU NECESSARILY DON'T HAVE TO QUIT;ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO STEP UP YOUR COMPANY GAME.

SPEAKING TRACKS

THERE’S A PLACE FOR EVERYONE