SPEAKING TRACKS

It was a very beautiful and cool morning, it rained overnight so i decided to maximize the cool of the day by going on a prayer walk (you’ll should try this often as it clears the mind and rids one of reasonable distractions) that fateful morning. During the course of my  prayers I asked the Holy Ghost for my next post on the blog as I didn’t know what to post and the weekend kept on drawing nigh, I didn’t hear anything for close to a minute but I was wise enough to still wait amidst his silence.

Out of the silence came a voice that said look down, I looked down immediately because my head was held up high. All I saw were tyre tracks made by different cars, tricycles, motorcycles and bicycles, I asked myself what tyre tracks has got to do with my next post.

He then began to expound it in my heart (you sincerely needed to see the spark of light in my eyes), the tyre TRACKS I saw differed distinctly from each other; some were smooth, rough, bent, straight, zig-zag all according to the nature of the road.

As pilgrims here on earth we tend to imprint different TRACKS on the sands of time as we pass through. Some people leave the good, bad or ugly tracks even the most beautiful and sophisticated of all cars leave ugly tyre TRACKS. Yours could be bent and full of sharp corners just like relay TRACKS are; I hope you know the athlete doesn’t stop running till he/she gets to the finished line because he or she knows that the beauty of the medal can’t be compared to the lengthiness and ugliness of the curved TRACKS.

Amidst all odds, corners, turnings and difficulties don’t stop moving, the vehicle only STOPS when the driver STOPS, don’t STOP that vehicle of greatness on the inside of you. You might think you won’t go far or you might possibly crash on the way, but to your greatest surprise it’ll turn out to be a beautiful journey.

Keep those TRACKS coming irrespective of the routes!!!

Comments

  1. This speaks so much. Keep going. You will surely get there. "To him that overcomes.." Thanks for this timely encouragement 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen thank you so much Nguvan, meeting you has been a blessing.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this piece, it is deep and full of word of wisdom. We need to sit and reflect on our lives, if we are really making positive impact and also to keep running the race till we get the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice read. Keep it going, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is inspiring sir, we'll arrive safely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful one
    Thanks 4 this nice write-up sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOU NECESSARILY DON'T HAVE TO QUIT;ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO STEP UP YOUR COMPANY GAME.

Those lenses have overstayed their welcome!!!